Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekday update #31: Oh my, the things that hair can do!

Monday is about comfort and nothing is more comfortable than something raided from mom's closet. It makes me feel like a little girl playing in the grown up closet again. Mom keeps everything and her closet is full of my childhood memories. This silk shirt, along with a few others that I borrowed from her this weekend, made for very cozy princess bedspread back in the day. After all these years, strong shoulders and plaids are back to be as relevant as they were back then. Except now instead of rolling around in it, I'd rather wear it.

I believe today's post title is close to something C said. I'm so ready for spring, and that sounds quite odd coming from a totally fall/winter gal! I suppose the crazy weather has something to do with it. One day it's 70 degrees, the next day it's 27! I decided I couldn't wait any longer and thus, went out and got myself a spring hairdo. Now how long will it stay like this you ask? Oh, probably a week. I change just like the weather. But while it's straight, I'm channeling Gossip Girl's little Jenny Humphrey. Yeah, I know I'm a tad seasoned to be running around looking like a high school freshman, but all fashionistas know... if you've got it, flaunt it! xoxo - Gigi

(Vertigo Paris studded hoodie; Victoria's Secret scarf top; thrifted pinstripe capri pants; Issac Mizrahi boots)

2 comments:

  1. Hi gals-Both looking very classy indeed, 2 different, but lovely looks! have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon. You're always so encouraging! :)

    ReplyDelete