Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekday update #23: Teal the end of time

It makes me smile to see this dress looking so demure, because when the jacket is off you'd find out that the dress is a halter that leaves the whole back and most of the front bare. The neck tie part normally goes to the back, and it was awkward that way with the jacket on. I can't believe it never occurred to me before to wear it as a scarf tie in the front. I absolutely love it this way.

I did not expect to see C in teal today. I really didn't, but I'm so glad I did. Not just because we matched, but because we both took this color and put our own personal style on it. I suppose that's what this blog is all about anyway. I get it now! ^_^ All I can say is that I'm happy the weather is warming up. I didn't think I would as I really enjoy the cold and love to dress in layers. Lately, I've found that one can still layer even in warmer weather, you just have to have the right type of fabric!
(Banana Republic cardigan; Diane Von Furstenberg dress; Michael Kors waistbelt; Victoria's Secret hosiery; Stuart Weitzman boots)

No comments:

Post a Comment