Monday, April 20, 2009

Update #65: Closed For Renovations

Okay, I am so not looking fashionable here. I'm actually in my paint clothes or my creative gear as I like to refer to it. I was actually on my way back outside to paint the fence when it dawned on me how busy C is. She is going to be away for the better part of the coming month and since this particular blog is about both of our styles, I thought why not put this one on hold til' she returns! Note** This photo is supposed to be my viola (or ah-ha) moment! ^_^

So until she returns, I'll be over at Operation Modelhut (I need to get that off the ground anyway!) and C will be at Live to Nibble or flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/cding11/). That way when we reconvene, we'll have something fresh to offer you all, and each other! See you in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment