Thursday, April 16, 2009

Update #64: No Rain Today!!!

I had to do a self portrait, cause the bf had to work a double. I cut my feet off but you can get the gist of what's going on here. Today was a gorgeous, sunny and lightly windy spring day. Just a great day to be outside. I thought why not try to get one last wear out of this tunic. And it was simply perfect for the day. Thanks again C, I really adore this piece!

(Marc Jacobs tunic; Newport News sleeveless turtleneck dress; Victoria's Secret Hosiery; and Harley Davidson boots - though you can't see them!)

This is C. Sorry I haven't been here. Busy busy busy. Truth be told, Gigi is running this site just perfectly without me. :) Keep going Gigi!!!! I do, however, always upload my photos from the camera to my flickr account, so you can see and comment on them there if you'd like. http://www.flickr.com/photos/cding11/

No comments:

Post a Comment